Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken and Vegetables
Dec 4, 2006
Skinless breasts are lightly glazed with sweet mustard and a touch of olive oil, and served with golden onion and potato wedges. It all cooks in the oven at the same time. Delicious with steamed fresh green beans.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Cook Time: 0 hours 50
1 1/2 lb. small red potatoes
6 tsp. olive oil
medium chicken-breast halves
2 tbsp. honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In 13" by 9" metal baking pan, toss potatoes and onion with 4 teaspoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper; bake 25 minutes on middle oven rack.
- Meanwhile, place chicken-breast halves in small roasting pan; coat chicken with 1 teaspoon oil. In cup, mix remaining 1 teaspoon oil with honey mustard; set aside.
- After vegetables have baked 25 minutes, remove pan from oven and carefully turn vegetables with metal spatula. Return vegetables to oven, placing pan on lower oven rack. Place chicken on upper rack.
- After chicken has baked 10 minutes, remove from oven; brush with honey-mustard mixture. Bake chicken and vegetables 12 to 15 minutes longer until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with a knife and vegetables are golden and tender. Serve chicken with vegetables.
Video: Honey Mustard Chicken Bake l The Tastemakers-Jen Phanomrat
26. Its very easy to not drink enough water when traveling. Often, you dont know whether the water is potable and the beer is cheaper. After years of skimping on water bottles, I got religious about my intake on my most recent trip. I was much healthier and happier
7 Habits To Learn From Ridiculously Creative Renters
Business Insider is hiring an associate news editor in London
How to Glue Glass
Watch A Mother and Daughter Get Lip Injections Together
15 Easy Dinner Recipes For Kids That Grown-Ups Will Love Too
Cheryl Cole SpringSummer 2012 Shoe Collection
Flat Belly Diet - Flat Belly Shortcuts
How to Write a Medical Case Study Report
Immunity-Boosting Superfoods to Fight the Common Cold
Date: 09.12.2018, 17:29 / Views: 43433