Best Linzer Cookies
4 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp.
5 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c. seedless raspberry jam
- In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse pecans and cornstarch until pecans are finely ground.
- In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and 2 cups confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, scraping bowl with rubber spatula. At medium speed, beat in vanilla, salt, and eggs. On low speed, gradually beat in flour and pecan mixture just until blended, scraping bowl.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces; flatten each piece into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until dough is firm enough to roll, 4 to 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove 1 disk of dough from refrigerator; let stand 5 minutes for easier rolling. On floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough 1/2 inch thick. With floured 2 1/4-inch fluted square cookie cutter, cut dough into as many cookies as possible. With floured 1 3/4-inch star cutter, cut out centers from half of cookies. With spatula, place cookies, 1 inch apart, on ungreased cookie sheets. Refrigerate trimmings.
- Bake cookies until edges are golden, 17 to 20 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough and trimmings.
- Sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar through sieve over cooled cookies with cut-out centers.
- In small bowl, stir jam until smooth. Spread top of each whole cookie with scant teaspoon jam; place cut-out cookies on top. Store in tightly sealed container, with waxed paper between layers, at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 2 months.
Video: BEST Linzer Cookie Recipe! Easy Linzer Cookies
Natural Weight Loss Supplements
All The Looks From Beyoncé and Jay Zs On the Run Tour
Flourless Banana Breakfast Cookies
How to Become a Red Cross Volunteer
How to Encourage Giving in Church
How to Clean a Mouse Ball
Alzheimers Disease and Driving Ability
5 Makeup Products That Will Fix Any Skin Problem On Your Face
How to Make Smores in the Oven
What No One Tells You About Going to Fashion School
Date: 01.12.2018, 12:12 / Views: 95161