How to Flirt With a Boy when You Are 13 or 14
Ever wondered, as a 13 or 14-year-old girl, what it would be like if you flipped your hair in front of the school football team? Or maybe you dream of winking at that new boy in your class? This article will show you how to do these things, and others, in such a way as to playfully demonstrate your sexual attraction to any boy perfectly!
Learn how to relax around guys.Boys don't like an uptight girl who will adjust her makeup and hair every five seconds. The point is to not be so girly, but don't be one of the guys either. You will not be able to flirt unless you can find the perfect balance between one of the boys and a girly-girl.
Practice flirting on guys you don't know and ones that you most likely will not see again.The mall would be the perfect place for this. Flirtatious behaviour includes winking, blowing kisses, tiling your hair, posing to show off your best features, giggling and blushing.
Find a potential boy.Preferably one that you are attracted to.
- Glance up at him until your eyes meet, then smile at him. This is how you flirt.
- Get up to get a drink, not anything else, just as a drink, then pass by him on your way to the soda fountain - heading for a vending machine, kettle or other beverage containers will not work. It has to be as soda fountain, this will give him the idea you want to be noticed.
- Try to giggle with your friends (if they are with you). Don't giggle too loudly, though, or you may get kicked out of the church, class, the park, the mall or wherever else you are.
Try doing as many of these activities as you think playfully show your sexual attraction to your target boy.There are many ways to show you are sexually attracted to a boy, here are some for a guy you don't know well:
- Wink at a guy when you catch him staring at you.
- When he walks by, try to stop whatever you are doing. If you do this enough, he will notice. Then he will think that you think he is so stunning.
- When you are walking down the hall and notice him alone, quickly say, "Hi!" and do a little wave. Make sure you also walk backwards so you can get a big glimpse of him.
- Lightly bump into him, and say, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" smile big and turn to walk away. After about four steps, look back. If he is still looking that means your tactic has worked!
Try these ways to playfully show your sexual attraction to a guy you know pretty well:
- Always sign E-mails with "Love" at the end, like "Love, Sadie."
- Use a fake name to ensure the recipient can't tell who the signer really is.
- Talk about how much fun you had after you work on a project together or whatever.
- Make friends with his friends and be sure you leave a good impression on them too! That way they will talk to the guy you like about you.
When you're walking with him or standing next time say you're cold and ask him for a hug or ask if he has a jacket or sweatshirt, but don't give it back that day then the next day when you see him tell him you're sorry and smile at him.
- If you are a bit awkward, then remember the guy you like is just your friend first or at least knows you're fun to be around.
- Be yourself! Guys don't like girls who act like someone they are not.
- Don't be annoying or pushy when you flirt. Leave guys wanting more than just your flirtatious behaviour Don't pour your heart out to a guy you just met, you're flirting, not proposing.
- Guys are meant for you to laugh with and be yourself with. Girls are the ones you confide your secrets in and gossip with, not guys.
- Appearance doesn't mean you have to look perfect! The right guys will not care if your hair got all wet just because of the rain and won't care if you have a couple of zits on your nose when you are just flirting.
- Guys like girls who are funny to flirt with them.
- Flirt with somebody who likes you for you, not somebody you're not.
- Just go for it. Just make sure he doesn't like someone else and if he does, move on and show your sexual attraction, playfully, with another boy.
- If the guy isn't interested, or isn't flirting back, ask a friend of his or yours to talk to him about you and tell him good things. Maybe even have them hint that you like him.
- Don't be obvious, if you are constantly winking or staring at him you'll scare him off.
- Don't expect him to want to go out with you the moment he sees you. This is only in movies!
- If he doesn't ask you out, don't freak! You're still young, don't worry. It's not like you can run off and get married.
- Don't be one of the guys either, guys will treat you just like a guy if you do that.
- If he does ask you out but you are not ready then tell him you are not ready. Don't say yes if you are not because then when you get in the relationship and he's ready to kiss then you might not be and if you kiss him anyway it might be bad because you are not ready.
- Don't be too girly.
- Even if you aren't ready to date, you two can still have crushes on each other. Just wait until you are both ready to try dating.
- Don't try to talk to him all the time especially when he is with his friends. He might just want to have friend time sometimes.
- Some guys are very flattered when you show you are sexually attracted to them in as playful way, but they may attempt to take advantage of the situation. If you don't want to have sex with someone, it's wise to not show you are sexually attracted to them, even in a very fun and playful way. It's much better to chat with boys your own age, go on dates and have fun doing age appropriate things with your friends, whether you have a bit if a crush on them or not.
Video: HOW TO FLIRT WITH A GUY YOU LIKE (DO THIS)
Broiled Salmon with Avocado Grapefruit Salsa
How to get rid of dark spots on arms
FashionBeans x Reiss: AW15 Outerwear
This Is Where George and Amal Clooney Want to Raise Their Twins
These Designer Shoes Are 62 Off (Plus More Amazing Deals from Macys Labor Day Sale)
Key Lime Poke Cake
How to Deal With Being Called Ugly
Laura Bailey pregnant with second child
Does Muscle Soreness Mean You Had a Good Workout
Brigitte Bardot 50s Makeup Tutorial
15 Best High-Protein Breakfasts That Aren’t Eggs