How to Make a Watercolor Paper Cup Wreath
Jun 21, 2019
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Active Time:10 minutes
Total Time:20 minutes
- 15 white paper cups
- Acrylic craft paint in blue, light blue and red
- Bowl (for water)
- Hole Punch
- Hot glue gun
- Dip the paintbrush in water, then into the acrylic paint and brush onto the sides of a paper cup in overlapping strokes. (Tip: Keep the brush strokes close to the rim of the cup so the colors shows once it's assembled.)
- Repeat to make 5 red cups, 5 light blue cups and 5 blue cups; let dry completely.
- Punch a hole under the top rim of a dark blue cup and a red cup (this will be used later to attach the ribbon for hanging).
- Apply a dot of hot glue midway up the back seam of the red hole punched cup, then apply another dot of hot glue to the bottom of the opposite side. Place the light blue cup halfway inside the red cup and position at an angle, holding in place until the glue dries.
- Repeat step 4 with the dark blue hole punched cup, gluing it inside the light blue cup. Continue the pattern to create a round wreath, slightly bending the last cup to finish the circle.
- To hang, cut a length of ribbon and thread it through the holes punched in the dark blue and red cups; tie a knot on either end to secure.
- For a bow, cut 7 to 10 ribbons of various colors and widths and colors into 7" strips. One by one, overlap and knot them together. Use one ribbon strip to tie a knot at the center of the stack, then fluff the bow as needed. Attach to the bottom of the wreath with hot glue.
Video: Watercolor Coffee Mugs - Easy DIY Gifts
How to Learn Kazakh
Adidas Originals’ Future-Proof Social Stores
How to Overcome Depression
How to Care for a Beached Animal
How to Give Your Dog Eye Drops
50 Chicago Bulls Tattoo Designs For Men – Basketball Ink Ideas
How to Change the Executor of a Family Trust
Mineral Makeup Benefits, Explained by Organic Beauty Expert KateO’Brien
How to Handle Graduate School with a Family
How to Multitask in College
How to Solve Gravimetric Stoichiometric Chemistry Problems
WATCH: Blogger Haute Inhabit’s Winter BeautyRoutine
Flatten Your Belly Without Diet or Exercise
Date: 13.12.2018, 06:42 / Views: 35565