How to Make an Upside Down Man Costume
Buy a pair of large pants, big enough that you can pull them down over your head to your belly-button and fit a head and arm in one leg.Don't buy brand new pants unless you want to, try looking in thrift stores or ask a bigger friend if they have any pants you can have.
Make two small slits in the pants, one for your eyes and one for your mouth.
Tape a tie (must be a real tie, no clip-ons) to a big long-sleeve shirt (button-up works best).You can use duct tape, but any thing that can hold the tie when the shirt is upside-down works. Consider safety pins.
Get a mannequin head.You can find them at most Halloween stores (they're usually where the masks are) and they don't cost much.
Secure the mannequin head in the shirt by tightening the tie around its neck.
Duct tape a pair of gloves to your shoes and get a pair of shoes for your hands.
Put on the costume!
Start with the shirt.With the buttons (front) facing forward, slowly pull it up with your legs in the sleeves.
Put your shoes (the ones with the gloves) on your feet.
Put on the pants, with a head and an arm in one leg and your other arm in the other leg (make sure that the eye and mouth holes are in the right places).
Go to the mirror to check out the costume to make sure you put it on correctly.
QuestionHow do I take it off?Hayden McDonaldCommunity AnswerYou can't. This is a permanent body modification and may significantly impact your life. Carefully consider the consequences before going through with this.Thanks!
Will the costume age with me?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Use rubber bands around your wrists to keep your pants from falling down.
- Because your head and arm are in the same leg, one leg will be considerably bigger than the other. To hide this, wrap towels around one arm to make them about the same size.
- Feel free to make this even better! Make it a Zombie Upside-Down Man, an Upside-Down Superman, an Upside-Down Rapper... an Upside-Down anything.
- Make sure you do not forget the eye-holes!
- You must have pretty good arm strength in order to use this costume. You will be holding your arms up for quite a while. You can put one arm down, but the other one (the one with your head) you can only put partially down.
Video: Upside Down Man: Body Bizarre Episode 1
Sweet Maternity Shoot Turns Into Surprise Marriage Proposal
Cara Delevingne beauty secrets
Live From Ireland: MS Research Webcast
Greek Rice Stuffed Peppers
5 Foods That Trigger Headaches
I Had An Abortion At 23 Weeks—This Is What It Was Like
Types of Skin Cancer: Do You Know How to Spot Them
How to Germinate Seeds
8 Psoriasis Home Remedies
Britney’s circus style
8 Best Saree Styles for Muslims-Stylish Hijab with Saree Ideas
Date: 19.12.2018, 09:09 / Views: 33494