PB and J Banana Pancakes
Mar 5, 2019
Your inner child will rejoice at the first bite of these classic sandwich-inspired pancakes.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 20
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/2 c. Strawberry jam
2 tbsp. water
- In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and peanut butter until combined, then whisk in the milk. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk until fully incorporated (a few small lumps are fine). Stir the sliced banana into the batter.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Check the heat by sprinkling the skillet with water — when the water bubbles and evaporates immediately, pour 3 scant 1/4 cups of batter into the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to appear around the edges and in the center, about 1 to 2 minutes. Using a spatula, peek under the pancakes to check if they are golden brown, then carefully flip them.
- Cook the pancakes 1 minute more, peeking to make sure the underside is golden brown. Transfer them to a baking sheet and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter (if your pancakes stick, wipe the skillet with 1 teaspoon canola oil before cooking the next batch).
- In a small skillet, whisk together the jam and 2 tablespoons water. Warm over medium heat (add an extra teaspoon water if the jam is too thick). Serve over the pancakes with additional sliced bananas, if desired.
Video: Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
The new look Dallas – love it or hate it Today’s Debate
Keep Your Cool With Rosacea
How to Deliver a Graduation Speech
26. Its very easy to not drink enough water when traveling. Often, you dont know whether the water is potable and the beer is cheaper. After years of skimping on water bottles, I got religious about my intake on my most recent trip. I was much healthier and happier
How to Plan a Healthy Easter Meal
How to Make Personality Enhancing Jewelry
3 Ways to Use an Oven
How to Prepare for Walking a Half Marathon
The Intimate Relationship Between Fitness and Sleep
Queen Pays Visit To Survivors Of Manchester Attack
Date: 13.12.2018, 06:07 / Views: 61294